Thursday 13 August 2015

My response to Sarah’s blog:  I THINK I MIGHT LEARN TO LIKE YOU, RESEARCH!


Sarah's original post: 

At the time that you wrote this post, I don’t think I was quite ready to make the same statement, but I am getting there.  I actually really enjoyed working on the article critique, which led me to reading a lot of different material as I was looking for specific information or trying to cross-reference a concept.  I didn’t end up using most of what I read, but I enjoyed the research process.  The idea of a project the magnitude of a research paper or thesis still seems a little daunting, but I am already much more comfortable with smaller projects than I was 6 weeks ago. 


Thank you for reminding me of the “whose shoulders are you standing on?” analogy and for sharing your incredible graphic renditions!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment